The MATLAB Category is a place for algorithm examples as well as code and tips & tricks.
According to the Mathworks website,
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment that enables you to perform computationally intensive tasks faster than with traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and Fortran.
MATLAB is standard equipment for most controls engineers. The Control System and Statistics toolboxes are also required software. With these toolboxes a controls engineer can easily model real systems and perrform frequency response anaylsis such as Bode, Nyquist, and Nichols plots. Root locus and filter design as well as many other tools are also present.
2 Coming Soon
The following is a list of proposed topics for future MATLAB code articles in order of importance.
- MATLAB Tutorial
- Data Files
- LTI Objects
- State-Space Object (SS)
- Transfer Functions (TF)
- Zero-Pole Gain (ZPK)
- Frequency Response Data Models (FRD)
- These LTI objects are a good place to store measured data.
- Open loop, Closed loop, and Disturbance Rejection
- Filter Design
- Low Pass (LPF)
- High Pass (HPF)
- Interconnection Functions - Series, Feedback, etc.
- Arrays & Cell Arrays
- Root Locus
Pages in category "MATLAB"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.