I am the owner of ControlTheoryPro.com. I have started this site because I have not found a good single-source site for controls. The control systems project in WikiBooks is good for theory but I have found that the organization of the topics is not optimal. Several web sites for university courses in controls provide excellent theory. But the resources are spread all over the web.
Additionally, few web resources provide practical help on the design of real world controllers. University courses speak in generalities about design. So do most web sites. I plan for ControlTheoryPro.com to be more useful.
2 Abbreviated Resume
I currently work for myself.
I've worked in the Aerospace industry for more than 10 years. During that time I've worked as a contractor to
- AlliedSignal (now Honeywell) in the aircraft engines division
- Lockheed Martin in Space Shuttle astronaut training
I've also worked directly for
- Boeing (twice)
- Embedded Software for the Apache attack helicopter
- Guidance, Navigation and Control subsystem for the International Space Station
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. in pointing control for laser communications
While getting my BSME I worked for the Colorado Space Grant College on
- DATA-CHASER Space Shuttle payload
- 2 University Explorer class satellite proposals
|University of Colorado, Boulder||Bachelors, Mechnical Engineering||Dec, 1998|
|University of Houston||Masters, Electrical Engineering||Dec, 2005|
2.2 Technical Interests
- Artificial Intelligence
- Sensor Fusion or Blending
- Kalman Filtering